Friday, April 30, 2010

3...2...1...TAKEOFF

Come one, come all! Welcome to my first ever blog.
It feels weird to just say those two words in the same sentence-- my and blog. I honestly dislike blogs. Even the word itself is ugly. It's just blah with a G because that's what people do on blogs-blah blah blah. Who gives YOU the authority to post your ideas online? Why should I listen to YOU?
WELL, that's why mine is different. I'm just going to put ideas out there-- music, culture, style and current events. I'm going to post what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling at the moment. Then, YOU let it SQUISH around in your brain. Think about it, shape it, mold it and just work on the idea until it really fits in your brain.
This blog is not about me, it is about US coming together to teach each other the latest and greatest this world has to offer.

Can you Squish thaT?

No comments:

Post a Comment