Saturday, May 1, 2010

The logO


Maybe you've been wondering about the letters in my logo. Maybe you haven't. Maybe nobody's even reading this.

Yet, if by some chance you actually care about the super cool letters that adorn the top of my page I will now tell you a bit more about them.

Kaws. A New York City based artist who began by defacing billboards and creating all kinds of crazy graffiti. He has grown up from the young street artist to a full fledged designer now creating paintings, sculptures and limited addition toys which have been shown in galleries around the world. His store is called Original Fake.

Recently Kaws created the cover for New York Magazines "Best of New York" issue which is where I took the letters for my title. Each letter has it's own personality and flavor, you just want to know what would happen if these guys could talk to each other!


Kaws is cool. Graffiti letters are cool.




Squish thaT.

No comments:

Post a Comment